Coffee Talk with CMD writers
- The two best things about advertising = no math and no nylons.
FEATURE STORY: TNG Lingo Pt 1
- “Always make it sound like you’re getting paid for all your hours… even meetings”
- “The beauty is… I don’t care”
- “No job securities… all egos… go freelance”
- “As usual, we wing it with a loose agenda”
In the 2.5 days since the program kicked off on Monday, July 7, I have been completely blown away by the ability and enthusiasm of the interns. The program was made to be customizable and every body has just run with it. Let me illustrate with an anecdote from Orientation Day:
Some Insights From My Second Day
There have been many instances today that have shown me that the things taught in school are actually applicable to the real world and there are some things that can be thrown out the window.
eROI, day 2
It’s the biggest left brain/right brain/collaboration/brainstorming/integration/opposite-ends-of-the spectrum, however needs to come together and align perfectly in order to run successfully type of agency.